super bowl sunday

deeolasingh

will be boarding the desitny on super bowl sunday and DH would like to know if he can catch the game aboard the ship????

With my Wife and I both being die-hard NFL fans, we made sure to book our January cruise for the weekend with no game before the Super Bowl.

Which now has payed off, as her beloved Colts just won their way into the game.......

Best of luck to your husband. Hopefully the ship is able to get a satellite feed of CBS. (also hopefully they try to squeeze the muster drill in at halftime or after the game ends....We were on the Sensation the opening Sunday of this season and had to miss most of the 2nd half of the 1PM games, for the muster drill.)

Bill

We were on the Costa Magica last year and boarded the day the Colts played in the playoffs- We couldn't find the game anywhere on the ship so we spent the afternoon in our cabin watching the Colts get beat by the Steelers. I know we passed a Carnival ship later and saw from a distance one of the playoff games on the BIG screen at the pool outside. We were soooo jealous. The Magica was filled with mostly Europeans who I guess don't have the interest in the NFL games.

This year we will be just getting home in time for the Superbowl. But to answer your question if there is much interest on the ship I'm sure they will be playing the game somewhere. Worse case you might be held up in your room all night. It is the superbowl so I'm guessing they WILL be playing it. Call Carnival and make that request- couldn't hurt.

GO COLTS:p

We were on the Costa Magica last year and boarded the day the Colts played in the playoffs- We couldn't find the game anywhere on the ship so we spent the afternoon in our cabin watching the Colts get beat by the Steelers. I know we passed a Carnival ship later and saw from a distance one of the playoff games on the BIG screen at the pool outside. We were soooo jealous. The Magica was filled with mostly Europeans who I guess don't have the interest in the NFL games.

This year we will be just getting home in time for the Superbowl. But to answer your question if there is much interest on the ship I'm sure they will be playing the game somewhere. Worse case you might be held up in your room all night. It is the superbowl so I'm guessing they WILL be playing it. Call Carnival and make that request- couldn't hurt.

GO COLTS:p

GO COLTS!!!!!

Archived