Carnival One Day Sale???

LiLBxQt

They really don't give you much notice about it. You just have to catch them. If you are not signed up for the emails you will have to periodically check the site. I go on the site just about every 3 days. I would like to go and check more often but I am craving for a cruise so badly I would probably book 3 or 4 if I go on every day so I have to hold myself back lol!

haha well... im completely ready to book myself for a may cruise. i got quoted a great price w/ a great free upgrade, but of course ive traveling with people who think waiting until like a month out will save em more money... i highly doubt it with a cruise sailing at the end of may... so im really about ready to tell em... OK i'm gonna book mine now... u can wait for whatever better price u think your gonna get!!!!! such aggravation sometimes when tryin to plan with a group

haha well... im completely ready to book myself for a may cruise. i got quoted a great price w/ a great free upgrade, but of course ive traveling with people who think waiting until like a month out will save em more money... i highly doubt it with a cruise sailing at the end of may... so im really about ready to tell em... OK i'm gonna book mine now... u can wait for whatever better price u think your gonna get!!!!! such aggravation sometimes when tryin to plan with a group

Have you tried using the past guest code... dp3 on the carnival website?

wow!!! i never knew about that code... that's amazing!!! i can get an upgrade of a 4A to a 4F. every cruise i have been on, i've been stuck in the cellar. it would be nice to be "above water" for a change hahaha

thanks!!!

Also...why not book it now and just put your down payment on the trip...there will probably be a sale, more than likely and then you can call and get the credit either obc or upgrade or whatever the case may be later on...at least you are locked in and have something before it sells out which is definitely possible.

yeah, ive been telling my friends for a while now, but they dont listen to the "experienced" cruiser!!! (2 under the belt so far =P ) im going to talk it over with my friends and convince them its now or never lol.... all this searching of prices and info is driving me crazy.. thank god my grad school semester doesn't begin until wed!!!!!

thx to everyone for their advice and help =)

Your friends are correct about waiting to book your cruise in May. I am going next on Victory 4-29 but keep calling carnival until I find good price. They usually start lowering prices about 70 days before the cruise. There are plenty of rooms left over weeks before the cruise on ships like Triumph or Imagination but not on ships like Liberty or Conquest. You can look online at orbitz.com for cruises and see which rooms are left over. And they don't show them all I'm sure. If you have other questions I would be glad to help.

Archived