Ryndam Dining Times?

garydm

I wanted to confirm that the options for early dinner are 5:45 (upper) and 6:15 (lower). Can someone confirm that please? Thanks.

Gary

That's correct ... unless they change it to some variation of the "flex dining" before your sail date. :confused: Maybe that'll only apply to the Vistas and the E-dam, and not the R/S classes.

We would prefer late/early at 6:15 but want a table for 4 and it looks like there are only 4 such tables on the lower level. Is there a good table for 4 on the lower level? We have had the same one on upper level several times and it was fine but 5:45 is a little early for us. Thanks.

Gary

We would prefer late/early at 6:15 but want a table for 4 and it looks like there are only 4 such tables on the lower level. Is there a good table for 4 on the lower level? We have had the same one on upper level several times and it was fine but 5:45 is a little early for us. Thanks.

Gary

Ryndam, Maasdam, and Veendam should all have the same table arrangements, and I can verify that the table plan that I have for the Maasdam matches what we saw on the Veendam in December. On that plan I see 8 tables for 4 in the lower d.r.: 148, 149, 176, 177, 178, 179, 164, and 165. The first 2 are nearest the stern windows, the last 2 are in the center of the room, and the other four are all in a row in between. If you would like a copy this diagram send me your email address at jtloncc@bellsouth.net. :)

Archived