Hacienda Antigua (Tequila Museum) Questions

aprilF

I will be in Cozumel in early Feb 2007. I have read a bit about the Hacienda Antigua Tequila Museum and might be interested in going. My husband and I really appreciate a good Tequila and have pretty much exhausted the Tequilas that are offered locally in liquor store. When I was researching The Hacienda Antigua, I came across another place that had a Tequila class or sampler (Senor something, a hotel I think). Anyway they had a photo of the Tequilas they offered and we had tried all of them. So, my question is does anyone know which Tequilas are sampled at Hacienda Antigua? Also, do they have actual Tequila makiing stuff set up or is it the type of museum that you read and look at photos? If I am going to forego beach time, I want to make sure it is worth it!

We do plan on browsing the shopping areas for some new (to us) Tequilas and we will be sure to hit Cinco Sols. And if anyone has a recommendation for a good Tequila they like and we should check out, I would love to know it. Thanks!

Archived