Just Back from Valor, any questions?

suzy671

Going on the Valor in a couple months. Please share any info you wish you would have known before you went to help us out!! Did you check out Deck 10 (Panorama)? What is up there? I hear the Fish & Chips is up there... any other food? Lots of deck chairs? We'll be staying on that deck. Thanks.

LACRUISING - the ship is beautiful. We were in a penthouse and absolutely loved it (Room 7307). Brent Allens who was the cruise director, I thought was very boring. Fish & Chips were fantastic, its right above the lido deck. We went to the supper club once and enjoyed it. As far as deck chairs, I found that you could get one around the pool until 10:00.

Hi we are doing the eastern in a month, what did you do on your excursions? Aside from doing Godfrey's tour in st.thomas we havent found what we want to do in the other two ports.

We had Brett Allens on our first cruise on the Legend he was a bore then too. If you have a copy of the capers can you look and see the cost of internet please I am pretty sure they have a special on it the first day. Thank you

I will be on the Valor in April on the E. Caribbean cruise. I want to know what type of excursions did u book and did u book via carnival or thru an independent? Also, do either of you have copies of the capers or menu for this ship? Last but not least, is there anything I shouldnt miss? I have a scrapbook of notes I have taken from some of the reviews. I'm just trying to be as prepared as I can. We will definitely visit Scarletts, as I have heard nothing but good things about that restaurant. :D

If either of you write up a review on your cruise, let me know so I can be sure to read.

rrshinn - the penthouse was in a perfect location, mid ship so it was easy to get to the dining room (Lincoln) and the show room and it was very quiet. I would definately recommend a penthouse if you could afford it, very spacious, has 3 closets, 8 drawer dresser, two sinks in the bathroom with an additional sink in the dressing area outside of the bathroom, nice sectional leather couch, huge balcony with 3 chairs and a table, bar area with all kinds of glasses, it was just great!!!

suzys

I want to book Scarletts one night.

Beside formal night(s) which night would you recommend and why?

Tuesday is the best night, its French night down in the Dining room and we dont care for what they are serving that night.

Fred

we also did super club on tuesday night it was great jan 14 sailing..

piano bar player very good trevor is the name of person

marcus anthony show was very good.

2nd formal night on Friday night Far from Over was outstanding.

Archived