Has anyone ever stayed in cabin 6692 aft

I am told there is not too much room left on this sailing and I was curioius if these rooms on deck 6 if you hear any noise from deck 5. this perticular room is above the dining room. Any input is greatly appreciated.

we just came back from AOS and had 6646. Noise is not a problem, and it is pretty convenient to the dining room .

There are 2 negatives.

1) There seemed to be a fair amount of vibration ( not swaying). It did not ruin the trip by any means, but a number of people noticed it.

2) the next is also minor but I would choose deck 7 instead if I could. The balcony railing is solid 3/4 of the way up. whereas the next deck has glass about 2/3 the way up. That way you can see better sitting down. Again, it wasn't a dealbreaker for us, but I would have preferred the other. I was told this and call RCI and the customer service person denied it was solid and said they were all the same. not true.

sorry about not clarifying the ship. It is the voyager of the seas, leaving bayonne NJ 6/17/05

thanks lucky, I really don't want deck 6 I wanted either 7,8 or 9 but I want a room next to my mom so that she can babysit my daughter and not have to walk that far from my room or to a different deck and these two JS cabins are next to each other 6692 and 6694

hey joanne, from what i am told, there are no quads available excpect the suites wheich are much higher than friends budjets and if you then go to the july 19th sailing the prices are even higher for that date, I would hate to miss this sailing date but I don't think i would like these cabins not on deck 6 I really wanted 9. are you traveling with your family as well?

Hi

I am travelling with my son who will be 7 1/2 at sailing and my husband.

We checked out one of those family suites with the two separate bedrooms. It was awesome.

Prices are high - but when you factor in the extra 2 days and not having to fly - it all balances out.

Joanne

Archived