What month would you go to Europe?

cyndeeee

My husband and I are thinking of going to Europe next year. What month would be best? April,May,June,Sept, or Oct ? I would like to go in October as we will had a vacation in July.

But I know all of you have the insight....You have given us wonderful information in the past.

Thank you

Cyndee and Bob

I would choose October. As said, it would depend on where in Europe you are going, but from passed expierences, October has always been wonderful. April or May should also be pleasant. We learned the hard way that the summer months were just as hot as home and not condusive to sightseeing.

[quote name='brigittetom']I would choose October. As said, it would depend on where in Europe you are going, but from passed expierences, October has always been wonderful. April or May should also be pleasant. We learned the hard way that the summer months were just as hot as home and not condusive to sightseeing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, We are going the Mediterranean. I'm so excited I forget to tell you.

Hi Cyndee,
Remember Tom and Mary Ann from the Summit Ultimate Caribbean Cruise? We are booked for the Med. June 8-20, 2005 on the Millennium. Friends from our South America cruise are going also. Come join us. If interested, I can email you the online TA we booked through and we are getting group rates. I bet you are excited about your cruise to Hawaii in Dec.

Mary Ann

I've been to Europe over the years in June, July, August and December...
Frankly, I wouldn't let fears of hot weather or any other factor deter me from going ANY time I'd get the chance...

We went to the Med last year (Celebrity Millennium) in August...and we're booked next July (Celebrity Summit-Northern Europe) ...because my wife's job is based on a school district calendar and July-August is our only window...

When we went to the Med last August, sure it was hot...but, it was still wonderful in every possible way...

But, if I had the CHOICE of when to go...for the chances of the most pleasant weather, I'd go in May/June...April still may get you some rain in Mediterranean climates...July/August are pretty hot...but it still may be fairly hot into September...But May/Jubne weather should be near perfect...

[quote name='brigittetom']I would choose October. As said, it would depend on where in Europe you are going, but from passed expierences, October has always been wonderful. April or May should also be pleasant. We learned the hard way that the summer months were just as hot as home and not condusive to sightseeing.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, We are going the Mediterranean. I'm so excited I forget to tell you.

[quote name='cyndeeee']Sorry, We are going the Mediterranean. I'm so excited I forget to tell you.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the repeat..Maryann so good to hear from you. How is Tom feeling? We were thinking of going on the Oceania, but if your rates are better we'll go with your group. We are still in the planning stage and thought we need a change from the Caribbean. Bob would really would like to go to the South Pacific, but we saw this ad in the Boston Globe and thought we'd call in morning.

Hope to hear from you and we want to thank everyone for their insight.

Cyndee and Bob

Archived