Please someone help!!!!!

Criscomia

I have been trying for hours to get the clock at the bottom of my posts, but no luck. I have it on another site and tried to follow the same instructions, but nothing is working...........HELP PLEASE!
Ok, what exactly have you done? You said you have it on another site. Did you try to copy and paste it? If so, did you make sure you copied all of the code? Did you go to user cp, then to edit signatures and paste it there? If you tell me what the date of your cruise is, I'll get the code and try to help you from there if ya like.:)

Bubbles............I did everything that you just said, but it's not coming up. I went to tickeryfactory and put in all the information and then copied it.......all of it...........and put it into my signature thingy.........and nothing. Leaving on May 6, 2007 at 4:00 pm. Thank you.

Ok,let's try this which one did you use? Try copy & pasting the bb code one. It's the top choice out of the 3. When you highlight everything in blue, as you are holding down the mouse, move it towards the down arrow to get all of the code, then click copy. Then go try to paste it on your signature

Archived