Assigned Room - TBA tags??

morriscats

Did you book as a gaurantee or booked a certain cabin?

If you booked a certain cabin for any particular reason call your agent to ask them to check on the status of your cabin....did Carnival upgrade you without asking??? (I'd be pi$$ed)

If you booked a gaurantee your cabin assignment can change up til sailing and I wouldnt worry about it until you got to the pier and asked the porter. Theyall have a manifest of where the cabins belong. They can check your names and give you the proper tags...(take a marker)

Did you get documents?? Check your sign and sail page on the back is a long number that starts with your booking number. your cabin should be located inthose numbers unless you booked after final pament was due.

We booked through Carnival. My DH and I have a guarantee and I expected TBA tags (although the sign and sail card gave away the room # - from an 8A to 8F). The kids had an assigned room # which is listed in their docs - just got TBA tags. Will change them at the pier. Thanks for info.

Archived