What to do in Guatemala?????

ucane

Yeah, Cozumel and Cosya Maya I will mostly be doing water and beach activities. Belize I am 50/50 on cave tubing, any more suggestions there would be great as well...but as far as Guatemalais concerned I have no clue!:confused:

When looking at the excursions for Guatemala we had the same dilemma. Initially we booked the Las Escobas waterfall excursion, but luckily we changed to a full day excursion with Gus. Unfortunately, the excursions in Guatemala don’t have the “wow” factor.

We went to guatemala last year for missions. If your near antiqua, its a big shopping area. My daughter bought a good leather purse for $6 which would be at least 50 here in the US> You have to talk the price down, and the money in in Q's show ask how much U.S> beautiful volcanos, I think its a gorgeous country...then again I was doing Gods work :)

I have been to Guatemala 3 times in the past 2 years-----this cruise will be my 4th---and am sad it will be for only one day! :( ----it is a beautiful country and has very beautiful (inside & out) people! The send off I have read about on this board just shows what kind of people they are---they are grateful for presence and want to show off THEIR Beautiful country---maybe none of the tours seem to have the wow factor---but-----the people are the WOW Factor! I can't wait to get there in March---I am still trying to get a private tour with the company I use out of Antigua.

No I do not work for any of the travel agencys or tour groups just very grateful that I found this beautiful country and have encountered the wonderful people.

I encourage you to not stay on the boat---but to visit this beautiful country.

Our family (6 adults 1 - 5 yr old) did the Beach Resort offered thru NCL. It was the best excursion we have been on. Something for everyone. They also feed you. There are several pools(2 with water slides) Kids area. The beach is right there also. Water not as pretty as belize or cozumel. Shopping is there. It requires about at 15 minute boat ride from the pier. They take you there and back whenever you want to leave. They had about 5 or 6 boats taking peolple back when they were ready. OUr groups ages were 60, 55, 38, 37, 32, 31, and 5. We all agreed this was great.

hope this helps.

MDwest 75 - is that the excursion through the Sun that goes to that resort that starts with an A? That looked relaxing but a lot of money and wasn't sure it was worth it. My dad and his wife have a 4 year old and it sounded relaxing for them and even my brother and me. Please tell me more.

Archived