Ecstasy any pics since the remodel?

jobster71

I have been looking for pics, mostly I have found had been before the remodel. I am especially curious about the rooms. I know they also have the new beddings. Do they have a specialty restaurant? or a deli available? Thanks guys.

The Ecstasy is quite spiffy since the remodel. I got off of her on Jan 8, and will go again on March 1.

The new bedding is really nice and comfy, and the rest of the ship is shipshape, too.

The deli is aft on the Lido deck...pizza, caeser salads, great sandwiches.

No speciality restaurants.

Hello Jobster,

Please follow the link in my signature to my webshots. Wife and I were on the Ecstasy in October and the ship was in great shape. We had a Cat 12 suite, so that is the only room pictures I have, but there are a few of the public areas.

As was previously stated there are no specialty restaurants, however we found the dining room to be very nice and the food was excellent. The deli is aft on the Lido deck and the food available was always good.

Relax and enjoy. You will have a wonderful time. The staff and crew were wonderful!

p

Archived