Oh **********

lexxity

Well we are feeling a bit silly. We got a great offer on the Southampton-Fort Lauderdale crossing fro the 26th March and I wouldn't book it until I got my leave authorised from work.

Well guess what the only cabin left is a D6, the only cabin that will sleep three at anyrate. Damn it!

Oh well I might just have to look at the caribbean right after instead.:o

Well we are feeling a bit silly. We got a great offer on the Southampton-Fort Lauderdale crossing fro the 26th March and I wouldn't book it until I got my leave authorised from work.

Well guess what the only cabin left is a D6, the only cabin that will sleep three at anyrate. Damn it!

Oh well I might just have to look at the caribbean right after instead.:o

Just keep on top of them, or have your TA keep on top of them for an upgrade or anything that might move you "up".

That said, I've read here a bunch of times the "who cares where you sleep on the QM2-You're STILL on board." And a good deal, too.

That's great!

Stamps feet and jumps up and down, but I like having a balcony. Plus it's great with the baby too! More space and we can step outside when he naps. The only cabins left are D5 or 6 or a Q2. So if anyone wants to pay for the Q2! LOL!!

Archived