beach weddings in St Thomas

Hello everyone

I am sailing on the Explorer of the Seas and getting married in November on the beach at Bolongo Bay Beach Club. I have had no major problems with Royal Romance so far, but I am wondering, have any of you newlyweds returned from St Thomas having been married at this location? Was it beautiful as I have been told? What were the wedding coordinators like in St Thomas? I have heard really good things about them from a friend who attended a wedding there off the Adventure of the Seas in May. She said they were an amazing group of people that handled the St Thomas weddings for Royal Romace. She told me the minister was spectacular and said the coordinaors were very professional, and made the whole day very special for the guests as well as the bride and groom. This helps me alot with my comfort level, but I would like to hear from some of you who have gone through the same process. You are my god send.

Thanks everyone for sharing. It really helps me.

Rachel

Hi Rachel,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I got married in St. Thomas this past May. It was beautiful. You can see pictures of my wedding at jeffandkarencowell.tripod.com. We got married while sailing on Celebrity, so I did not use Royal Romance but there are lots of threads about Royal Romance elsewhere on these boards. Good luck!

Karen

Archived