Holidays on Pride and Martita's question

lillan

Hello Sailors,

We were on Pride during Christmas and New Year for 3 weeks...and what a wonderful time we had! We have been on other brand X's and Seabourn before...nothing compares even close what Seabourn offers.

Holiday Pride was so nicely decorated and ambience was so festive..gave me goose bumps. Fellow sailors were so nice and upbeat and fun to be around with..we made good and special friends too!

Service, restaurant staff, all crew members, food--outstanding---as good as it gets!

Martita's question re. misbehaving and/or rude passangers, party quests..one sometimes encounters.

1. Ignore until you can comfortably walk away..since they have not even seen you or pretended not to anyway

2. Excuse yourself without explanation..since they do not want to listen you anyway

3. Avoid them in the future--like everybody else in the past and future--They are stupid enough to realize why they only meet/talk/dine somebody ONCE

Best Wishes to you all....Lillan

Lillan,

I join Mr. Blackie in welcoming you to our Seabourn CC board! It's a great board to meet and greet fellow Seabourn-ites!:p

I enjoyed being with you and your adorable hubby so very much during the Christmas cruise~~~~and yes, we did meet wonderful, fun and seasoned sailor's! I believe when the "word" traveled a'round the Pride that you were of The Royal Family of Finland, the fun

picked up considerably~~~~no wonder Guests were curtsing to you and the waiters, bowing~~~~some were even referring to you as,

"The Helsinki Royal Princess!"~~~~~(which you are!) Am certainly looking forward to many voyages with you in the near future!

Again, Welcome and Bienvenidos to the CC board!

Happy Sailing, Your Majesty

Martita B.

Archived