buying wine in Whittier

KnoxvilleSam

We're going on a land tour before our cruise on the Coral Princess this June and would like to take some wine on board to enjoy in our cabin or at dinner during our cruise. I don't want to take wine all the way from Knoxville but don't know if there are any wine stores in Whittier near the cruise ship piers that we could stop in before our cruise.

I've done a search here but couldn't find any info. Does anyone out here know?

Thanks,

Sam

There are no stores in Whittier that I am aware of to buy wine. I assume you are flying into Anchorage. I see you are taking a land tour before your cruise. Can you get some in Anchorage? We picked up some wine at a place called something like the little brown jug. Don't quote me on the name but it was very close to that. There are the regular stores then their warehouse stores that carry even more.

We're going on a land tour before our cruise on the Coral Princess this June and would like to take some wine on board to enjoy in our cabin or at dinner during our cruise. I don't want to take wine all the way from Knoxville but don't know if there are any wine stores in Whittier near the cruise ship piers that we could stop in before our cruise.

I've done a search here but couldn't find any info. Does anyone out here know?

Thanks,

Sam

Hi Sam,

There was a small general store in Whittier, where we dropped off our

Avis rental two years ago. It was not far from the pier. I don't remember if they carried wine or not.

Archived