What All inclusives in Ocho Rios ?

lcds1

We have done the Peat Taylor tour...loved it...but DH had by pass surgery 5 weeks ago so we want to do something other than Dunns Falls...We want to do an inexpensive all in clusive in Ocho Rios.

Is there such a thing?

I read about A beach club..but it almost sounds like its just for Carnival or Princess?

Thanks!

If you are just adults with no children, Couples has an all-inclusive resort in Ocho Rios. It is about 10 mins from the pier by cab. I am not sure of the cost per adult, but if you contact them I am sure they can tell you. They may even have a shuttle to come pick you up. Beautiful beach and resort, all food, alcohol and water sports are included. www.couples.com is the website. Good luck.

About 10 years ago we spent a week at the Jamaica Grande Resort. It was an all inclusive and is located in Ocho Rios. I don't know what thier policy is about cruise ships as we were not into cruising back then. It was a very nice place, located on the beach and had several beautiful pools.

Sunset Grande Beach Resort, day pass prices are as follows,

$45. per adult & $20. for children under 12. $3.00 pp one way from port in Ocho Rios. While swimming at the beach here this past Thurs our ship the Carnival Triumph is in the background of all our pictures. Great place.

We were in Ocho Rios on a Royal Caribbean cruise on Dec 10th and went to the Sans Souci Resort. The hotel is an expensive hotel and I've always wanted to go there for a week's vacation so this was a good preview. The hotel is beautiful and the day pass was $50/each. We had many drinks!, lunch, used a Hobie Cat for more than an hour, used their snorkel gear and went on a snorkel boat from the beach (everything included). Think our cab fare was about $18 each way for 4 of us.

We have done the Peat Taylor tour...loved it...but DH had by pass surgery 5 weeks ago so we want to do something other than Dunns Falls...We want to do an inexpensive all in clusive in Ocho Rios.

Is there such a thing?

I read about A beach club..but it almost sounds like its just for Carnival or Princess?

Thanks!

Archived