Questions about online check in etc.

msbunny

I made reservations through a TA for adjoining cabins which are listed under 2 different names. I have registered the one with my name under My Cruises. Will I also be able to register the other one under my cruises? I've pretty much coordinated this whole adventure for me and my friends and thought I would follow through with doing the online check in, set sail pass, etc. if possible. Also, when should all of this be done? We are sailing on The Enchantment on March 17- looking forward to a fun girls' getaway to celebrate the 29th anniversary of our 21st birthdays!

No, you won't be able to add their cruise to your "my cruises" account... I tried to do that for an Alaska cruise I arranged for my parents last summer and it wouldn't allow me to do it. My parents don't do anything online, so I set up an account for them and printed their set-sail passes from their "my cruises" account.

I made reservations through a TA for adjoining cabins which are listed under 2 different names. I have registered the one with my name under My Cruises. Will I also be able to register the other one under my cruises? I've pretty much coordinated this whole adventure for me and my friends and thought I would follow through with doing the online check in, set sail pass, etc. if possible. Also, when should all of this be done? We are sailing on The Enchantment on March 17- looking forward to a fun girls' getaway to celebrate the 29th anniversary of our 21st birthdays!

I was able to add my kids to "my cruise" account and they have a separate reservation. You need their last name, reservation #, and saildate, not sure if it was allowed because we have the same last name or not.

I am sailing on 3/26 ( 2months from today wooo hooo!!!) and I already printed mine. It can be edited and reprinted at a later date if necessary.

Have fun!

Archived