RCCL came thru on a MAJOR problem on the SoS!

I'm just letting you know, that SoS-staff was awesome in getting our "little" problem fixed last weekend....

To make a very long story short - the drains in the floor of our bathroom (shower/near toliet) kept backing up...and I'm N-O-T talking about a little...we're talking at least up to the "water stopper" in the door. Well, anyway, this happened five times (yes, Maintenance had a path worn into our room) and finally the got it fixed after I had a short, but pleasant visit with Alex (Head of something....). They got us another room (we didn't use it - there were three of us, and the replacement room was a double) and even a certificate for 20%-off our next RCCL cruise (can be combined with other discounts and only on an in-side room).

They did a terrific job trying to keep us happy!!

Thanks RCCL!

Lady_G

That is good to hear...........

Whne I was on the Sovereign in Oct, the toilet wouldnt work half the time............they moved us from an inside to an outside..........no % off certificate though.........maybe cuz we were able to use the new cabin...........

Nice thing too, they came and moved EVERYTHING for us.......

Similar experience on SOS last year - toilet wasn't working. We let our stateroom attendant know and within 15 minutes maintenance showed up to fix it. Quick service! Didn't score a discount of any sort, but we were extremely pleased with having a functioning toilet.

maybe carnivals newer ships don't count- we went on conquest when it was only about 1 yr old- shower flooded bathroom - called and they came- was not fixed- flooded again- and again - without asking, carnival gave us free photo coupons and free drink coupons worth about 180- very nice -

Archived