CCL stock onboard credit isn't combinable

mpk

I know others have posted that they have been able to get CCL credit in addition to other onboard credits. However, I got a phone call from Princess today that basically said "Nuh uh." So, I'm left with some shares that have been dropping :( I hope that I recover the losses soon.

Anyway, to those that are trying to combine- go for it. You might have more luck than I did.

Hey MP

I'm also a CCL share owner. I have been able to receive my share owner credit in addition to credits resulting from advance bookings (while aboard other Princess vessels), but NOT in conjunction with group credits (arranged by my TA), etc. Hope that helps.

Also have received CCL share owner credits in addition to credits received for booking onboard. The onboard credits we have received have sure increased the returns plus the stock has gone up almost $15 a share since we purchased it. :)

We were told credits for booking on board are fine but certain credits, such as those issued by "high" volume TAs and passed on to their clients, are not able to be combined. We were encouraged to fax all the information and should there be a problem they would contact us.

Actually you can combine your on board or what is commonly referred to as FCC with your Carnival shareholder credits and also others can apply as well such as the VA1 or VA2 promos with the Amex Platinum Card...but each sailing has different requirements, cabin cat, combinable fare....it's not just a complete blanket to all but most!

Can you please tell me where to find the form to print for the CCL stock credit? I found it once, but no luck today. I was unable to combine TA ship board credit for group space with the share holder credit on Princess. Celebriy is more generous in that respect. Princess has better onboard pre booking and upgrade policy. Can't win them all.

Can you please tell me where to find the form to print for the CCL stock credit?
Unlike RCL, Princess does not have a specific form.

Just send your request, plus a copy of you brokerage statement to:

Liza B McDaniel

Yield Management

Princess Cruise Lines

Fax: 661 753 0180

Tel: 661 753 0305

West Coast,

Do you need to do this before you book an onboard cruise or after?

Thank you!

You cam submit your brokerage statement up to just before you actually cruise, but Princess shows it on your docs and it's nice to see it there. Booking on board just gives you additional shipboard credit; has nothing to do with whether or not you're a stockholder.

Arlene

Archived