shuttle from fll airport to port

maynovmom

Hi Just wondering is there a shuttle from the fll airport to the port in fll? I don't mean the Carnival shuttle. I just want to know if taxis are the only way to get to the port and also how long a ride it is. Thanks.

maynovmom: Taxi ride will be your best bet..Below is the travel time from FLL to the pier. Rest easy.....

Travel Time: 2 miles from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport; travel time is approximately 5 minutes.

We are renting a car (Avis) that must be returned to FLL airport. I thought I had read there was a free shuttle from the airport to the port. Can anyone verify this. Thanks

Most car rental firms are licensed to do business at Port everglades and, when ships are in port, may provide courtesy shuttle service to/from cruise terminals to their nearby off-site locations.

FLL recently opened a Rental Car Center which houses a number of car rental companies servicing both the airport and the seaport. A single shuttle pickup at Port Everglades is offered for the following rental car companies at the Center: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Continental, Dollar, Enterprise, EZ Rent-A-Car, Hertz, National, Payless, Royal and Thrifty.

Note - Call the local car rental phone number to confirm if transportation to/from the port is provided. Do not rely on the car rentals 800# for accurate information.

Archived