Pride to LAX....which flight??

4FRCruising

Hi all,

I'm hoping to do the 4/22/07 sailing on the Pride. I've already planned on coming in on 4/21. My worry is WHICH return flight to pick. Ship is supposed to be in at 9 a.m. 4/29/07 - then worry about being on time, getting off, traffic, distance to airport, security, etc., etc., etc. The one I'd *like* to do is the 1:50 p.m. The next flight home isn't until around 9 p.m. (getting me home around 9:15 a.m. on MONDAY 4/30/07:eek: ). Partly this will depend on what is available with my FF miles too....but just in case I DO have a choice.....1:50 p.m. or 9 p.m.???

TIA for your advice.

Sorry...it decided to post 2x

Even if you do the wait for your colored tag to be called I would think you could make the 1:50pm flight. However, you can also do the self debark. Self debark is either the first or second group off the ship (the other being the VIP group). The advantage is you get off early. The disadvantage is that you have to be able to take/carry/drag all of your luggage with you (you cannot put any of it out for collection the night before). If you are off the ship by 11:00am or earlier you should have no problems.

Archived