Hawthorne Suites - Galveston Just Book Cheap

cruise.freak

I just booked out hotel for pre-cruise for 2 nights. I have looked and looked though expedia and others. Well I decided to get on Hawthorne Suites website and check out their prices and it was cheaper then booking the other way by $25.00 dollars a night. So before you book look at the hotels website to see if you can get it cheaper. It paid off for us.

I am not including the parking fee as we prefer to park at EZ Cruise. The lower motel fee was cheaper and then you still had to add on parking. Then we also have no cab fare. We also usually drop off luggage and walk to terminal and walk back post-cruise. It gets us out of Galveston early since we don't have to wait on a shuttle.

• 1 month later...

Just off the 3/18 Rhapsody cruise and we stayed at the Hawthorne Suites on the Seawall pre-cruise. It did have a couple of bad reviews but we decided to try it. This motel was great. It was beautiful, with beautiful landscape and pools. The hot tubs were really hot which was nice. Service was great. We had a one bedroom suite which was really nice. The bed was not that comfortable but it worked for one night. We reserved through the hotel which was cheaper then expedia.

I would stay at this motel again.

Archived