Guarantee

Outhouse

I know this has probably been hashed around here before but here goes again (maybe!). Wife and I are booked on a guaranty basis on the Island Princess out of Whittier on 08/28. They have yet to assign us a room. Do you think that this bodes well for us getting a good upgrade? I prefer the owners suite!

[b][color=black]Of course! You will get the OS, for sure. OK maybe not. Keep checking to see what is open above you, otherwise you are like 2000 others hoping for the big move.[/color][/b]

Upgrades on Guarantees generally depend on how well a cruise is selling. If the cruise is selling well and the cruise line looks like it is going to get it's 90-95% capacity they are probably less likely to upgrade people. On the other hand a cruise that isn't selling well, they may decide to upgrade someone who has already paid so they have a better chance of selling their original room again. As far as getting upgraded on any guarantee to the owners suite, I would be very surprised to hear about that.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived