Casual dresser

giraffez

Hi All,

I know that HAL has a formal dress code at night. But during the daytime (ie breakfast and lunch period), is it possible to be in t-shirts and running shoes even within the dining areas. Thats what I feel most comfortable in exploring around.

During night time on formal nights, would a business suit jacket pass as formal for both gents and ladies? How about in the pinnacle?

Thanks

I think if you want to walk around in sneakers and sportswear you will not be allowed in the formal dining areas. You could have dinner in the informal buffet restaurants. I think it is a geste to the other passengers and the staff if you dress up the way they request you to. It is one of the pleasures of being on such a lovely ship in such a lovely atmoshere. Why not break your habit and feel great and dress up, knowing you look great....

I think if you want to walk around in sneakers and sportswear you will not be allowed in the formal dining areas. You could have dinner in the informal buffet restaurants. I think it is a geste to the other passengers and the staff if you dress up the way they request you to. It is one of the pleasures of being on such a lovely ship in such a lovely atmoshere. Why not break your habit and feel great and dress up, knowing you look great....

Hi Ventru - I know you have to dress up during the evening but was enquiring about the morning and afternoon. It would be such a pain returning to the room every couple of hours swtiching from running shoes (good for shore excursions) to leather shoes just to have a meal.

Hi giraffez,

No problem. Your running shoes will be fine. You can wear shorts, and Tee shirts (no tank tops) to the dining room for both breakfast and lunch. Don't forget to check out the Lido for breakfast and lunch. There will be a good selection.

Hi All,

I know that HAL has a formal dress code at night. But during the daytime (ie breakfast and lunch period), is it possible to be in t-shirts and running shoes even within the dining areas. Thats what I feel most comfortable in exploring around.

During night time on formal nights, would a business suit jacket pass as formal for both gents and ladies? How about in the pinnacle?

Thanks

I would add some shorts to that outfit:D

Virgil

Archived