Salsa Cruise???????

Criscomia

Has anyone heard about a Salsa Cruise leaving on May 6, 2007 for the Eastern Caribbean? Someone mentioned it on Roll Call and I can't find anything about it. Anyone out there know anything about it???????

Cindi

Dont know about that one, but every sailing of Destiny offers a chance to see and experiece some serious salsa dancing. If anyone sails on Destiny they should really check it out. Lots of fun and everyone is so willing to help and show you dance steps, many just like to sit and watch.

I think since "Dancing with the Stars" started coming on, people have really gotten excited about latin and ballroom dances.

If you google "salsa cruise" Im sure you will find tons of different ones sailing throughout the year.

Dont know about that one, but every sailing of Destiny offers a chance to see and experiece some serious salsa dancing. If anyone sails on Destiny they should really check it out. Lots of fun and everyone is so willing to help and show you dance steps, many just like to sit and watch.

I think since "Dancing with the Stars" started coming on, people have really gotten excited about latin and ballroom dances.

If you google "salsa cruise" Im sure you will find tons of different ones sailing throughout the year.

Thank you, I will definately try that.

Cindi

Archived