BOO! - Any Halloween Cruisers?

We were on Voyager last Halloween, and will be doing it again this October. RCCL did a fantastic job decorating the ship - I don't know how they did so much pumpkin carving in such a short time!

Our kids (three years old at the time) loved the trick or treating all over the ship. If kids did not bring costumes, the Adventure Ocean staff helped them dress up. We brought candy for our kids to pass out to our waitstaff, room steward, etc. Everyone loved getting goodies from a sailor boy and sailor girl!

For adults, they had a costume contest with prizes. We did not stay up to see it, but I can tell you there were some fantastic costumes at dinner!

Have fun - remember your costume!

Barbara

We were on the Majesty of the Seas last Holloween. It was such fun. After dinner everyone was walking around in costumes. They had a parade and costume contest and gave prizes. Ship was decorated and cruise crew greeted us with their costumes on.

We'll be on the JEWEL for Halloween. I will be taking my teeth and cape out of storage. The women are all going to be witches. (So what else is new!! LOL!!!)

Well that certainly describes me first thing in the morning! :D Wonder if I can recreate that look for Halloween?

:eek: I am sailing the Serenade of the Seas over the Halloween holiday. Has anyone ever cruised over Halloween? Does RCCL put on any special events?
:p HELLO!,

YES THEY DO . THEY HAVE A CUSTUME CONTEST AND GIVE OUT GREAT PRIZES.

• 1 month later...

Will you be in costume as a rabbit?

This is the first I am reading about it, so I guess I will be bringing a costume. Haven't an idea what it will be yet:rolleyes:

See you on board at the M&M:)

Bill & Regina

cabin 8602

skullscare.gif.0dcb08717bec9438d0a490b07cd35581.gif

I'm so glad to see there will be Halloween activities. I'll be on Navigator with my four kids and my daughter's friend (as well as my husband, father and step-mom).

Halloween falls on our first formal night so I'm not quite sure how to handle costumes. My youngest is seven and she can get away with a nice princess costume. My older kids may just change after dinner, we'll have to get working on this. They will be quite relieved to know there is some form of trick or treating on board. We'll be sure to bring treats to share too.

Archived