Ports at Anchorage

carenyllie

Train or bus to/from either location. Yes it is over 4 hours Anchorage/Seward by rail, 3 hours by road. I highly suggest you might want to consider adding days for interior Alaska touring, extremely worthwhile, take advantage of being all the way there. :)

BudgetQueen,

How much is it to take the train or bus to Seward and where would we go to get on it?

We might come in a few days early before cruise and with never being in AK. I don't want to get us lost?

How far is from the Anc. airport?

Thanks, have a great day and keep smiling! CJ :) :)

With a Seward cruise the train one way is just excellent!!! About $60++pp and leaves 6:45am, getting you into Seward a little after 11am, with time for some great touring. Definately consider adding a few days. Plenty to keep you busy. Request their visitor guide http://www.sewardak.org

Anchorage airport and the downtown depot are about a $25 cab ride apart. A few hotels also shuttle between the two, I've stayed at the Ramada for this savings.

Archived