Anyone use Ebanks Watersport tours?

bar1986

We just got back from our cruise on the Navigator and I had booked with Shawn Ebanks for the 3 stop morning trip to the barrier reef, coral gardens and stingray city.. Our ship was late letting us off so we were an hour late meeting our tour. Shawn was there waiting for us :) Of course he couldn't hold up his other clients so we didn't go on the boat with the sceduled tour, but he took us out on his private boat and we all agreed that it was the best day of the entire cruise. We had so much fun! He was really wonderful and very accomodating. I would recommend him highly and wouldn't hesitate to book with him again....Hope this helps:)

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned Sunday. We were to meet someone from Ebanks at 8:30am in front of Hardrock. We got there at 8:20 just in case someone was early. While waiting, we met a few people waiting for their waverunner excursion, also through Ebanks. Well, 8:45 and no one had shown up for either group, but the traffic was really bad, so we figured they were caught up in traffic. Then an young lady pulled up in a van and had a little note card with the people's name for the waverunners. I asked her about my group of 8. Had booked a long time ago and even confirmed with Shawn the week before we left. She said she didn't have us on her list. She walked away and called Shawn, talked for a while and told us to hold on while she found a taxi van for us. She did tell us that the boat we originally booked was not working, but that they had a smaller boat for us if it was OK. We all said yes, hopped in the taxi and off to the marina, about a 20 minute drive. There, the taxi driver asked who was paying him and I knew transportation was included in the $40. Shawn was there to greet us so I let him handle it and heard him whisper to the driver that the lady in front of Hard Rock would take care of him. I really think they lost our reservation or something.

Anyway, we were lead to the Sand Dollar, a small red boat, but big enough for the 8 of us. Big Chris was our captain. We paid Shawn and that was the last we saw of him. Big Chris was awesome. He made sure we had a good time. The stingrays were great, as was the reef and gardens. It actually ended up better that we had our own boat to ourselves. There are some pics toward the beginning and end of the album below. We had a great time and even though there was some kind of mix up, we will book again through Ebanks.

Archived