Anyone tour with Danilo Hall recently?

4totravel

I don't know where to start, Danilo was the Greatest! We took several independent tour operators and they didn't compare to Danilo hands down.

Danilo took "time" with our family of four. He spent his entire day on Christmas Eve with us. He gave a personal tour of Costa Rica. He was at the dock watiting on as promised. Danilo is very personable, he made our girls 14 & 9 feel very comfortable during our visit. To tell you how personable he was he even found a barber to give my husband a haircut. What more could one ask for in a "tour operator".

We went on the horseback adventure (which was an experience for all of us)! Danilo took his time and explained the Bananna process to us. We stopped by the side of the road and picked fruits, he showed us the rubber trees. I could go on and on there's so much more to tell. The beach was very busy and had a festive feel for Christmas Eve. The water was a little too rough for our liking but Danilo can't control mother nature.

We then went to a very nice local restaurant that overlooked the island, excellent view. My dh had a red snapper in a carribean sauce, even took pictures of that fish and he's still talking about it.

Contact Danilo at once tell him Charlie told you he was a sure bet and you wouldn't be disappointed.

He made such an impression on my family that we plan to keep in touch and when he comes to Miami plan to show him around.

We did both in one day...Danillo had it all set up for us. He met us at the dock and we went to the rafting, after rafting we had lunch at the raft center then we proceded to the zip lines ...This was the best independent tour we have ever gone on. It was an all day tour and one that i will always remember. Can't go wrong with Danillo, he's a great guide.

Corey

Danillo is still doing tours...We keep in contact. Of all the excursions and guides we have used on 15 cruises Danillo's is still the best of all. We water rafted and zip lined... Greatest day ever off the ship...his e:mail is

adventure_caribbean@yahoo.com

Corey

Does anyone know if Danillo is in Limon or Puntarenas?

Am looking for a tour guide for Puntarenas.

• 2 weeks later...

I had reconfirmed our Charlie tour a few days before our Constellation cruise. Well, the time to meet him came and went. A man saw the frustration on our faces and came to our aid, it was Danillo. He called Charlie and made some agreement to take us. WE WERE SAVED. Thats exactly how we felt with Danillo. He took us Ziplining, banana plantation,canal ride, and shopping. He was so nice to us. If it were not for him, we would have been left to take a ride with a driver with no recommendations. I spent so much time making a decsion about what to do in Costa Rica. Whatever Charlie's mix up was Danillo was wonderful to us. I would reserve a tour with him in a minute.

We went with Danilo last spring break in Limon off the Liberty. I can not say enough nice things about him. The zip line was great. His van was very nice. He provided bottled water. In addition, I got the dreaded stomach virus, and he took me back to the ship while my family went down the canal. He then went back and picked them up, and brought them back to the ship. He was wonderful!

Archived