Sapphire Princess question

sweetsly

I have been on the Sapphire several times...but always do traditional dinning. I have peaked in the "anytime" dinning rooms and they both look the same size to me.

Usually formal night will be on a sea day if you have any

If you are heading northbound, there are 2 formal nights, the sea day (day 2 of cruise) and Glacier Bay day (day 6). I believe Southbound formal nights are also day 2 and 6 (College Fiord and Ketchikan).

All four of the dining rooms are about the same size. We never had a wait for a table for 2, but we usually ate about 9, after a nap and cocktails. You can prebook your dinner reservation as soon as you get on the ship via phone for the diningroom of your choice, and I believe they'd take reservations for up to 3 days. We tried out 3 of the diningrooms the first 3 days then got hooked on the Savoy and ate there the rest of the trip. Have a wonderful time.

If you are heading northbound, there are 2 formal nights, the sea day (day 2 of cruise) and Glacier Bay day (day 6). I believe Southbound formal nights are also day 2 and 6 (College Fiord and Ketchikan).

All four of the dining rooms are about the same size. We never had a wait for a table for 2, but we usually ate about 9, after a nap and cocktails. You can prebook your dinner reservation as soon as you get on the ship via phone for the diningroom of your choice, and I believe they'd take reservations for up to 3 days. We tried out 3 of the diningrooms the first 3 days then got hooked on the Savoy and ate there the rest of the trip. Have a wonderful time.

Archived