Royal Family Suite Pictures

Does anyone have any pics of the Royal Family Suite on either the Eagle class (Voyager, etc) or the Radiance class ships?
I've seen the pics on RCI's site and Cruisestaterooms.com but I'd really like to see some that were taken by past cruisers.
We are booked on the Radiance but would consider switching to the Voyager.
Thanks in advance.

I've been looking for the same photos myself....they are hard to find as there are only 4 cabins like that on the ship....so you have to hope to find one of the few who have sailed in the Family Suite cabin and hope they have pictures to post!

I know you want to see actual photos, but did you look at the 360 degree views. that is usually what I go by, you said you saw the photos on RCCL but did you see the 360. On the RCCL page you can look at the specific ship you are wanting to sail on (it is just little tricky getting there).

Go to RCCL.com and the drop down box for "find a cruise" click on "staterooms" from there click on "suite" (**not 360 view**) then click on "Royal Family Suite" (**again NOT 360 view) Then it pulls up every ship that offeres that type of room, find the ship you want to look at and click "stateroom description" and you can see the 360 or the enlarged layout.

Another creat place for 360 degree views is [url]http://www.cruisesonly.com/c/cruiseline.asp?lineid=44[/url]
when you get to the page you can click on the ship you are looking for and then on the right it says "photos and tours" click there and then at the top you will see 360 degree views then just look through the options on the bottom and it will show you the rooms.

These are what I use to determine what room I want to book. Since they are the specific room I am looking for on the ship I want rather than a generic suite photo that may be from a different ship :)

Archived