Carnival Gift Shop Question...

cruiselover**

My husband and I will be going on our next Carnival cruise in a few months and I was wondering if someone could answer my question about the on-board gift shop. I usually buy a magnet in each of the ports we visit, but failed to get them in a couple of ports over the past few years. I seem to remember that Carnival sells magnets of each of the ports the cruise ship visits. We will be going on an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Liberty, but since she also sails to the Western Caribbean, won't there be magnets available from those ports too? I am hoping to 'fill in' the missing magnets I need.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my question!

Thanks for your quick replys! I was fairly certain that I had seen various port magnets in the gift shop, but my husband didn't think they had them. I guess he didn't want me to spend any more money in the gift shop then necessary! Guess that I'll be spending more on the sail and sign after all - what a shame!!!

I don't specifically remember there being magnets from other ports, but quite possibly you will find them in the gift shops. I've collected magnets for ages myself, and anytime I haven't found just the right one from each place, I've bought something little like a keyring, etc. which can easily be made into a magnet.

Good luck on your search, and have a wonderful cruise!

Carol

We just got off the Liberty 8 day western Carribean. I went looking for magnets and they only had Eastern Carribean ones. I am not sure if that is because they sold out in the first few days of the ones from Costa Maya, Costa Rica and Panama, where we were going. There were tonnes of Antiqua and Nassau ones. Perhaps they would get more in after the cruise.

Archived