booked cruise week ago, when will i get my book!?

Apirr0

I booked my cruise week and 1/2 ago. Does anyone know when will i get my booklet!!!????

Do you mean your cruise documents? Or are you looking for a brochure? I am :confused: :confused: :confused:

If you mean cruise docs, they will arrive approximately 3 to 5 weeks before your date of embarkation.

I booked my cruise week and 1/2 ago. Does anyone know when will i get my booklet!!!????

So, you took the cruise with air package? Did you price out the airfare yourself first? Particularly from a well-served area like Maryland, you do MUCH better to book your own air tickets. You can fly when you like, and you control your reservation. None of this waiting around and hoping that they didn't screw up. (people often report such wonderful things as four people in a party, booked on two separate flights, with KIDS on one flight and parents on another!!! :eek: )

BTW, if that's the situation, you CAN cancel just the air part still and book that yourself. (at least, I don't THINK it's too late)

Archived