What exactly do you get with your documents?

BlessedBeingMom

Well, we set sail in 3 days and never did receive our documents. Our TA says they were mailed. :confused: She says will be okay with just our Funpass and passports. However, now I am wondering what exactly I am missing out on by not having the documents. What exactly comes with your documents? I know you get your luggage tags, but what all else did you get? What do we do without luggage tags? Thanks!

Well, we set sail in 3 days and never did receive our documents. Our TA says they were mailed. :confused: She says will be okay with just our Funpass and passports. However, now I am wondering what exactly I am missing out on by not having the documents. What exactly comes with your documents? I know you get your luggage tags, but what all else did you get? What do we do without luggage tags? Thanks!

You should get a little blue folder that has your ticket,S&S form and cruise contract. Also a Welcome Aboard pamphlet and luggage tags.

Looks like this http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1129804826046215528sbiRDJ

You can board with just the funpass. At the port you can fill out the luggage tags (or bring address label so your dont have to do any writing) and fill out your S&S application.

Tricia - Sorry you didn't receive your docs. The "Welcome Aboard" booklet covers so much more than what you've learned here on Cruise Critic. However, other than that, the essentials can be gotten at the pier.

The guy holding the manifest at the dock will have your names, cabin number, etc., and will give you the correct luggage tags.

Bon Voyage!:)

I have a question. There are four of us sailing and we want to put down separate cards for sail and sign. The documents say to put down one card for all 4 in the room. I am guessing this can be fixed when checking in?

I have a question. There are four of us sailing and we want to put down separate cards for sail and sign. The documents say to put down one card for all 4 in the room. I am guessing this can be fixed when checking in?

Yes, at the check on desk tell them you would like to use different CC"s and they will give you each a form to fill out, it only take a second to fill them out and she will enter it into her computer, everything will be taken care of before you board the ship.

Archived