What's Up, Doc ???

Indiana Jones

What is the approximate time frame lately on getting cruise docs from a TA prior to a cruise ?? AND if my TA says they gave us shipboard credits will that appear on my docs ??

Another foot of snow here in Indiana this week, so let me know if you need some.:)

Are you getting e-docs or paper documents? If it's e-docs you are looking at about 60 days prior to your cruise. If you are getting paper docs, it 3-4 weeks prior to the cruise.

You will see nothing in the docs about the OBC. It will be on your account about 2-4 days into your cruise. You can monitor your account on the TV.

It appears that your TA must select an option, when they book your cruise, indicating whether you want hard copy documents, or online tickets. I have just recieved my documents for a 3 March Summit cruise, about a week after the final payment. I had already filled in all the information for the on-line registration and my Xpress pass is now ready for printing. The online tickets contain everything that you get with the hard copy documents, with one exception. Your baggage tags are included with the hard copy.

The Xpress pass does in fact save time and avoids confusion at check-in, but it would be nice if they could mail out the baggage tags.

petert

Archived