Mobile Hotels ?

mommom of 7

:confused: I know this has been covered at some time but can't find anything on it. Are there any hotels that offer a sleep,park & cruise package? The Radisson sure don't have a very good review are there any other's? Read thar you had to pay to park there. Help would like to do a last min. on the Holiday but want to cover this before I call & book.

Thank's Char

there's a gulf coast departures forum where you'll likely find your answer. click here

Thank's but no helper, all it had was the Radisson and sounded very expensive, will call them but sure wish I could get a choice. I'm sure there is no valet parking at the port & we both have such a hard time walking.

Char

Thank's but no helper, all it had was the Radisson and sounded very expensive, will call them but sure wish I could get a choice. I'm sure there is no valet parking at the port & we both have such a hard time walking.

Char

In Mobile the port and parking are in one garage.

You pull in and unload baggage or have the porter do it. Then pull up the ramp. If you get there early you should be able to get a place near the elevator and not have far to walk.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise...

:confused: I know this has been covered at some time but can't find anything on it. Are there any hotels that offer a sleep,park & cruise package? The Radisson sure don't have a very good review are there any other's? Read thar you had to pay to park there. Help would like to do a last min. on the Holiday but want to cover this before I call & book.

Thank's Char

Most of what I have read on this board and others are generally good reviews about the Radisson, so you may want to reconsider. It is an absolutely beautiful hotel from the street view and usually close to or fully booked, so I think you would be happy with it. As a comparison, the first time we sailed on the Holiday, we stayed in the Ramada which is not too far from the Radisson. We went with the cheaper price but for $99/night, all we got was a damp, cold, smelly room. I would not recommend the Ramada to anyone. The Radisson typically goes for $129/night for park and cruise, with holidays and special events running the price up a little more. Keep in mind, also, that a park and cruise package allows you to stay in the Radisson and forego the parking fee for the terminal, so that may make it more affordable for you. There are lots of less expensive hotels all around Mobile, all within a easy drive to the terminal, but very few offer park and cruise.

Archived