Price Drops......Need more details

bamakiss

Reading about all the price drops. Can you give more details on how you are locating them: I booked through a TA, but pull up RCCL everyday. I pull up the cruise, click on the date of our sail and pretty much stop there. Should I be going further into the site? Like I was getting a quote on the same cruise? And, is RCCL's site the only one I should check? Thanks in advance everyone.

Reading about all the price drops. Can you give more details on how you are locating them: I booked through a TA, but pull up RCCL everyday. I pull up the cruise, click on the date of our sail and pretty much stop there. Should I be going further into the site? Like I was getting a quote on the same cruise? And, is RCCL's site the only one I should check? Thanks in advance everyone.

Yes, keep going, as if you were getting a quote on the same cruise. Make sure to put in your state, and to check the military and senior boxes if you're eligible. That will bring you to the next screen, which shows the classes of cabin available, the price for each class - and if a residency/senior/military price is available for any classes, those will be listed below the "standard rate".

Since you've booked with a TA, if you see any drop, you will have to go through your TA to get the price.

Yes, keep going, as if you were getting a quote on the same cruise. Make sure to put in your state, and to check the military and senior boxes if you're eligible. That will bring you to the next screen, which shows the classes of cabin available, the price for each class - and if a residency/senior/military price is available for any classes, those will be listed below the "standard rate".

Since you've booked with a TA, if you see any drop, you will have to go through your TA to get the price.

I even go one step further and select a cabin. Once you select a cabin, the next screen shows you the total for the cabin, including taxes. Then you can make a good comparison (and then contact the TA!!).

Thanks, all!!! After reading, I went on through the site. I did go ahead and choose my same E2 cabin. Price had gone down $60 pp. Called my TA. He just called back and credit has been applied. I will keep watching, this is good start. Sailing 03/25 on ROS, 6 night

Thanks again

Thanks, all!!! After reading, I went on through the site. I did go ahead and choose my same E2 cabin. Price had gone down $60 pp. Called my TA. He just called back and credit has been applied. I will keep watching, this is good start. Sailing 03/25 on ROS, 6 night

Thanks again

Congratulations! Keep watching. Our Navigator cruise over President's Week is not sold out yet and the rates are dropping like crazy -- we've had over $1,000 credited so far. Others on our roll call have saved also. I am making my TA crazy (my kids' PR cabin is down another $100 pp), but I wouldn't have to bother him if he was watching out for me (I reminded him this the other day).

More money for spa, foo foo drinks, t-shirts, etc.!

After the comments I got from the group of people I drug along on my last cruise I know I'm better off playing travel agent all by myself. They were shocked at how good of care I took of them making sure they got their price drops and the like. Sure I don't get the bottle of (bad) wine delivered to me as a gift when I arrive, but I feel like I'm in total control when I book on my own through RC's website.

JC

Archived