Secret Door on Valor????????

Criscomia

we were on the Lido deck on the port side and went out the door, all the way on the front and there is a very big open space. We actually had champagne during the launch and many times when we were leaving port, up there and people on the top decks of the pool would look down on us as if they were wondering why we were so special. Not sure if that is the door, but it was nice and away from the crowds. No chairs or anything, however.

Remember the movie "Titanic"........well, remember where they walked out to the very front and did the "king of the world" thing? Well, that's the deck I'm talking about. Someone mentioned that there is a nice bench seat where you can sit and just relax. Not known by many people. Is that the deck (Lido) you are talking about? Is the door marked? Will I get in trouble going out there?

Remember the movie "Titanic"........well, remember where they walked out to the very front and did the "king of the world" thing? Well, that's the deck I'm talking about. Someone mentioned that there is a nice bench seat where you can sit and just relax. Not known by many people. Is that the deck (Lido) you are talking about? Is the door marked? Will I get in trouble going out there?

Are you talking about the bow of the ship? If so, I believe that's a crew only area and pax are not allowed.

If you want to do the "Titanic" thing you will need to book a 9 month cruise. Then on your day off you can do it.:)

HA HA HA:D No not looking to do the Titanic thingy. But had heard about this area up front that has a nice bench seat to sit on, especially on sea days. Hey, I'm going with a group and may want to go hide for a little while....:D

HA HA HA:D No not looking to do the Titanic thingy. But had heard about this area up front that has a nice bench seat to sit on, especially on sea days. Hey, I'm going with a group and may want to go hide for a little while....:D

This is a picture of us on deck 6 of the Triumph it was a great place to watch the sail away!!

2261747880097654989pqainJ_th.jpg

there are wooden benches on these decks (you can access a few decks at the front of the ship) the bench has the ship name on it and is big enough for maybe 3 adults to sit on.

This is a picture of us on deck 6 of the Triumph it was a great place to watch the sail away!!

there are wooden benches on these decks (you can access a few decks at the front of the ship) the bench has the ship name on it and is big enough for maybe 3 adults to sit on.

2305366870097654989rxcUmp_th.jpg

The bow of the ship is for crew only as someone else said, and there are signs clearly making it. The area the others are talking about is desks 5,6,7,9 & 10. There are door on at least desks 7 & 9. Those are the ones we have used, but I would say there are probably doors on the other desks too. The bridge is on desk 8 which extends out beyond the sides of the ship. So desk 9 is our favorite so that you can also stand out beyond the sides of the ship. There are wooden benches on the desks that you can sit on, but they back away from the railing. Also the railing is pretty high so if you are sitting at the bench you probably aren't going to be able the see much if anything. It is also pretty windy up on these desks, just to let you know. It is a great place to go and just look around. On our two cruises I have never been out on any of these desks and seen another person out there. So apparently not a lot of people know about them or just don't care to go out on them.

Archived