Freedom room 1706(aft js)

jabraun

Just booked Freedom Aft room 1706. Does anyone know what type of balcony view this has. I have seen pictures on a web site of the Maniner balcony aft and it looks like it may have an obstucted view. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks :)

The balconies are great. I had both JS cabins on deck ten on the Navigator and would take them again in a heartbeat. The steel structure is not that bad. The space is great along with a good size cabin. I have some photos of both cabin in my link below. Click on the Navigator photos.

I just booked for Deck Ten on Freedom and all I could get was 1692 ~ has anybody been in this room?

I am slightly worried as it is my first cruise and I usually get motion sickness so we requested a balcony but I have been advised the middle is best :confused: ... any input appreciated :D

As a rule there is less movement felt midship and on the lower decks. I beleive that on the Freedom the center of gravity is either on deck 5 or 6. I watched the TV show on its construction just can't remember the exact deck level.

We have this cabin booked for our Dec. cruise on the Liberty and 1704 next door as well.

Archived