Finally Booked!

reallynow

Hello everyone-I've been lurking and soaking up information on NCL. DH is a workaholic so getting him to pin down dates for anything is a chore, but I can usually work it out so that we both win, i.e. I get my dern vacation, lol. So after much research and time constraints we finally booked NCL Jewel for the March 25th sailing. :D This will be our second cruise, our first was on HAL, so we thought we would give freestyle a whirl. We are pretty laid back and can go with the flow so we should be fine. We are both in dire need of a vacation so I am VERY excited.

You all are great, so much travel/cruise knowledge-I love it!

rn

very nice, have a great cruise. if husband can`t make it call me(lol)

And if refman backs out call me 2nd!:)

You'll have a great time and after some r&r hubby will even have a hard time getting back to workaholic mode. I believe it will be quite a difference from HAL, nothing against HAL - no defensive flamers please, but its a little more casual and laid back when you sail freestyle. You'll have a grand time!

Welcome to the boards!

Great choice of a ship. Fire away with questions, we'd love to help in anyway we can. We loved the Jewel and the crew. I'd like to go back someday. We were on her last July, but I was a bit hindered in getting around as I broke my foot 10 days before leaving. Crutches and cast, I hobbled around o.k. but it sure was interesting for sea days. Alex our concierge arranged a wheelchair for me but still it was hard to see everything.

Archived