Ecstasy Capers

natvtxn

Went on Ecstasy last April and going again on 4-2. Does anyone have recent Capers that they would share. We were on the first cruising after being used for Katrina workers and dry docking, so I would like to see what is different now. Thanks!

Went on Ecstasy last April and going again on 4-2. Does anyone have recent Capers that they would share. We were on the first cruising after being used for Katrina workers and dry docking, so I would like to see what is different now. Thanks!

I went on 1/22/2007 but I haven't scanned them yet. If you can wait till monday I can e-mail them to you.

Let me know..

I went on 1/22/2007 but I haven't scanned them yet. If you can wait till monday I can e-mail them to you.

Let me know..

Great! I also read your review on Playa Uvas. I've not been there, but am interested in going. There will be 6 of us.

Are all capers the same on all ships?

The general format is the same....but the activities are up to the individual ships.

One ship may do "Deal or No Deal" during the afternoon and another ship may do it before the evening show.

Great! I also read your review on Playa Uvas. I've not been there, but am interested in going. There will be 6 of us.

You'll love Playa Uvas! I can't wait to go back! Let me know if you still want me to e-mail you the capers. This was my first cruise & I enjoyed it!

IF you have any questions you can e-mail me at lhernandez27@yahoo.com

Archived