New Bedding on Board all ships?????

bckay1

I assumed that the new bedding was mattresses. However when inquiring (from past passengers) about the Grandeur, I was informed from one passenger that the bedding was not new and yet another said it was new. I found out from the latter that the new bedding she was speaking of is new pillows and bedspreads...no mattress. The schedule for the Grandeur- 4/4/07 – 4/28/07.

I assumed that the new bedding was mattresses. However when inquiring (from past passengers) about the Grandeur, I was informed from one passenger that the bedding was not new and yet another said it was new. I found out from the latter that the new bedding she was speaking of is new pillows and bedspreads...no mattress. The schedule for the Grandeur- 4/4/07 – 4/28/07.

Interesting that you mention "no mattress". When I was on the Monarch in September.......all mattresses were being changed out......as well as new bedspreads and pillows........and actually gave the bed a whole new look.

Rick

Interesting that you mention "no mattress". When I was on the Monarch in September.......all mattresses were being changed out......as well as new bedspreads and pillows........and actually gave the bed a whole new look.

Rick

Rick, we were on the Monarch in December and the bed, the mattresses, the bedspreads and the pillows were replaced. The new bedding is wonderful :D

###

Does anyone have pics of the new bedding? Do you still need to ask for an egg-crate or is it actually that nice by itself?

The new bedding started on Freedom of the Seas and will be on every ship. If you want to see pics, click on my pic of Freedom below.

All bedding fleet wide is scheduled to be completed by May as per the original announcement of the replacement program. The bedding replacement is everything from the frame, mattress, comforters, and pillows.

I called the C & A said the Brilliance was scheduled for April/May but then another poster Macop, said she heard from the concierge that the bedding was to be replaced in Feb. ( hope she is right) Lets face it, the schedule IMO is a suggestion and has very little to do with reality.

Archived