Has anyone used Fab Tours?

kelleya

Yes, We Used Them In December For A Snorkle Tour. They Took Us Out On A Speed Boat To A Most Beautiful Private Island Owned By Two Brits. Everyone Spent A Little Time There, Then Most Of The Group Got Back On The Boat And Went Out Close To A Reef To Snorkle. As I Understand, It Was A Very, Very Physically Demanding Trip, But Everyone That Went Seemed To Enjoy It. As My Wife Is A Bit Handicapped, We Stayed On The Island (with Facilites....bar, Bathrooms, Changing Rooms, Lounge Chairs, Etc.), And Had A Wonderful Day Playing In The Ocean And Just Relaxing Under The Shade Trees. So I Can't Tell You Much About The Snorkling, But I Will Say The Boat Captain And Crew Were Some Of The Nicest, Funniest, And Most Helpful People I Have Ever Met! Hope This Helps..........

We booked them at the tender dock for their Bannister Island and snorkel trip. Cruisinbum is right about the island being beautiful. Gorgeous place, good service and this is the only place where I have been served a bag of ice water. No cans or bottles, but sealed bags of water.

The snorkel trip was pretty good. There was a lot of coral and small fish to see. I didn't think that it was taxing in anyway, but we are physically fit. Gin goes to the gym 3 times a week and my job has me climbing stairs and ladders every day.

If we were creatures of habit we would take this trip again, but we try to do something different each trip.

Archived