Where to keep Luggage

turia

My husband and I will be arriving by bus for our cruise at 7 AM does anyone know of a place (hotel)where we can keep our Luggage while we do a bit of sight seeing?

I thought of hiring a limo but $600 is a bit to expensive for a tour of NY.

What TV stations are available (ABC,CBS,NBC)?

Thanks

My husband and I will be arriving by bus for our cruise at 7 AM does anyone know of a place (hotel)where we can keep our Luggage while we do a bit of sight seeing?

I thought of hiring a limo but $600 is a bit to expensive for a tour of NY.

What TV stations are available (ABC,CBS,NBC)?

dont know where you can keep the luggage but 600.00 seems like an awful lot for a tour --im sure you can get a town car for a lot less---the 3 stations hat you named are available

Several years ago I had some time to kill before a flight home from Tokyo. They had huge lockers in the train station under Narita airport where I stashed my luggage. Being a large city on nearly the same scale, New York must have similar lockers somewhere. Have you tried contacting the New York convention and visitor's people for guidance? http://www.nycvisit.com

Try this website http://www.a1-new-york-limos.com/Limousine_Specials.html

I had made a quote last week and for 259.99$ tips and taxe included. We have a three hour city tours for five persons in a limo and they take us at the bus terminal and at the end they leave us at the pier.

We'll do the same travel from Mmontréal the 9th march and on the noordam the 10th march

Try this website http://www.a1-new-york-limos.com/Limousine_Specials.html

I had made a quote last week and for 259.99$ tips and taxe included. We have a three hour city tours for five persons in a limo and they take us at the bus terminal and at the end they leave us at the pier.

We'll do the same travel from Montreal the 9th march and on the noordam the 10th march

We are on the same cruise. How are you arriving in NY?

Thanks for the info

There are no public lockers or storage facilities available in train or bus stations in NYC since September 11.

Karen

Several years ago I had some time to kill before a flight home from Tokyo. They had huge lockers in the train station under Narita airport where I stashed my luggage. Being a large city on nearly the same scale, New York must have similar lockers somewhere. Have you tried contacting the New York convention and visitor's people for guidance? www.nycvisit.com

11 or 11:45 were getting married the day before so timing is up in the air right now but I'll let you know.

It's just my DH and I, were 37 & 38.

How many are in your group? Have you checked out the roll call for our cruise? There's about 80 odd people from this board that are on are cruise and have arraigned a meet and greet at the crows nest if your interested. There's also a lot of info about our cruise from others that just came and are going again, you might want to check out wnycruisers posts as he has every answer to every questions you could have.

Cool, wow, great...... Congratulations for your wedding Turia

For the trip we are five. My DH 49 and I 38, my DD 16 and my Brother in law 46 and his DW 32.

Thank you!!! I have read all the pages of the roll call for our cruise. Very interesting.

My english is very bad :o that why I don't think I will go to the CC meeting at the crow's nest.

Archived