South Coast Limousine in Houston?

MRF777

I was just logging on to post the same question because I have booked them for next Friday. We are spending a week in Texas before our cruise. I didn't book my return trip yet because I wanted to see how the first one goes...Their website is very professional and my phone experience was very positive. I am hoping to hear a good review as well.

Anyone?

I emailed them first and they sent back pictures of the Lincoln Towncar interior and exterior without my asking for it...seemed nice enough. We will be back in town (back to the keyboard) about the 27th of February. I'll let you know how it goes either way!

Joni

• 3 weeks later...

We arrived at IAH and while hubby was collecting the luggage I easily located the driver holding our sign INSIDE the terminal! He was there before we had our luggage. Professionally dressed in a 3 piece suit and ready to take us to our hotel in a friendly and timely manner, our driver was charming and very informative about the area. It was a great trip out to the NASA area.

I had not booked a return trip because I wanted to see how the first one worked out. We spent a week in TX with relatives before our cruise so I called them the day before we went back to Galveston to book our return trip for Sunday the 25th. The were at the Hotel 10 minutes early and the second car was just as beautiful as the first. The second driver was just as friendly and professional as the first. We enjoyed reading the Sunday paper and sipping our coffee while making conversation with the driver all the way to IAH.

Overall I would recommend them to anyone based on our experience. We paid $89 one way from IAH to Webster/Clear Lake and $129 one way from Galveston to IAH. Both rates before tips...but worth every penny!

You made a great choice - relax and enjoy! :)

Oh - the cruise was great as well - I already miss the ship! :rolleyes:

Joni

Archived