Will I be disappointed???

mrsnrn

My husband and I are in our early 30's. We'll be taking our first cruise this June to New England/Canada out of New York (which is near by). The price seems great but I'm not sure if there is enough to do in New Brunswick and Halifax. Will I be disappointed or bored with the site once I get there? Or should I consider a Carribean cruise instead?

My DH and I have done this trip twice and have done shore trips thru the ship and have just walked around town and seen those sites. We love being in Canada--both the places and the people, but we are in our 50's.

What do you two like to do? Try asking specific questions esp on the Canada board. People can usually direct you toward whatever you want to do.

We have also been on this cruise twice and would go again in a heartbeat. it is some of the most beautiful part of the country. Just check the ships excursions and see what you make like to do.

marilyn

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in my early 30's and will be going on a New England/Canada cruise this Spring. I've been all over the Caribbean and Alaska - I loved them both. The scenery is very different but equally beautiful and there are plenty of activities for all age ranges.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the great information. We have just booked NCL which includes Martha's Vineyard. We have been to every part of the Caribbean (lived in Florida most of my life) and wanted something different but couldn't afford Europe this year. Any recommendation in port will be appreciated ;)

• 1 month later...

Archived