Does anyone prefer Chakkanaub?

MSgirl&Luv2cruz

Next week I will be in Cozumel. This will be my 4th trip there. Each time, we have taken a taxi to Chakkanaub and had a great time...enjoyed the beach, snorkeling and food brought to us in our beach chairs. (which do actually remind one of a Pringles potato chip...as someone on another post said)

This trip it's just me and my husband... and if there's another beach with better snorkeling out there... I'd love to try it... I just can't seem to find out what I need to know to make the decision...

We aren't interested in heavy drinking...just a beer or two for him and one mixed drink for me...access to food, nice beach and snorkeling. Don't need water toys, music, pool, etc...

Is Chakkanaub our best bet or is there something out there that we've been missing????

Thanks!!!

Lisa

Hola,

We try something different every trip to Coz. Chank was great and would recommend it to anyone, but I can honestly say that about every place that we have been to.

Paradise Beach is nice. Good food, service and they have a good snorkel trip out to the reefs. Beach snorkeling isn't that good (you need iron shore for that) but the sand is nice and we wouldn't think twice about recommending it to anyone.

Our last trip had 8 ships in port so we took a taxi to Palancar. Much like PB, the shore snorkeling was pretty void of fish or coral, but they also have a boat trip out to the reef.

If you want to see fish from the shore, Chank or Dzul ha would be my pick. I am sorry if this isn't much help, but I have not had a bad experience in Coz. There is always something new and exciting to do.

Archived