First time cruising

majosa

:) Hello everyone. My husband and I are getting ready to book our first cruise! We are excited!! We are going to the New Orleans port. On a 5 day western Carribean cruise. Plus we are going in September. Yeah hurricane season but hey you only live once right! What i would like to know is more about the ship Fantasy. Any tips and advice would be very welcomed. Thank you!:cool:

i would like to know is more about the ship Fantasy. Any tips and advice would be very welcomed. Thank you!:cool:

Please only post once, we see your message

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Just click on this Link and read some of the Reviews on the Fantasy, thats the best place to get the best info on that ship. People that just sailed on her.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/searc...archid=4474166

progress.gif

Cruising out of New Orleans and going to the Western Caribbean in September sounds fabulous to me!! We have (until this Spring) ONLY cruised during the Fall hurricane season!! We have been fortunate and always had FABULOUS weather!! I have even decided after this Spring Break cruise - that I enjoy the Fall cruises more - they are MUCH warmer!!

Sorry that I can't help you out about the ship! But I can be a really good cheerleader for you to have a GREAT time!!! (Make sure you have enough time before boarding the ship to see a little bit of New Orleans - if you haven't before! The port is right in town!! You can walk in to town and have a couple of cocktails before going aboard! Pat O'Brien's is our choice!!)

Archived