Any new Past Guest Codes???

LiLBxQt

You were using the correct code. However it only works for certain cruises. Keep picking different cruises, until you find one it works with. Also, if you can't get the code to work for you, call Carnival directly and ask them if this cruise qualifies for use with the code. :)

The DP3 code will be the code for this year (as DP1 was for last year). As Fred has suggested, it will not be good for all cruises all the time (for example, it was good when I booked my upcoming Imagination cruise but as of a week ago it no longer applies [i sail 1 week from today]). There are also a couple of other codes out now that I noted, PNS and PDW. You can try those codes also. While those codes are only for current promotions, the DP3 code should be good the rest of the year.

Please note though--and I found this out the hard way with our Imagination cruise: We booked the Imagination at the end of last year using the DP1 code. Early in 2007 the price dropped using the new past guest code of DP3. I was advised that even though they were both past guest codes I could not use the 2007 # for the additional discount because it was considered a "new promotion". So, I learned never to book a cruise for the following calendar year using the previous year's code because if the prices drop using next year's code I'd be SOL. Conversely, if I book in a calendar year using that year's code and the price drops during any time that I am booked using that code I will get the additional discounts. Live and learn :rolleyes:

thx for the updates! using the dp3 code on the same sailing that i booked in jan no longer works.. i will let my friend know to try the other 2 codes mentioned and see if theres any luck there....

glad i posted this ?... the replies appear to help others out as well :)

can anyone use these code even if they were not past guest????

what if you have already booked????

you must have a past guest in a room to use the past guest codes

someone may be able to correct me but i believe the codes can be used for for new bookings only

Archived