Crown Princess 01/27 - 02/03 Review/Comments

sailorsbewe

Sailorsbewe, I have a question......you say you were a party of 8 at the traditional dining, late seating. My husband and I are going on the Crown 5/21 with 3 other couples (also will be on the Aloha deck, tradional dining, late seating) and wanted to know if the dining room has round tables for 8 or did you have a rectangular table. We've been on the Grand twice and both times we had a round table but were only 6 people then. So glad you had a good time.....we are counting the days!!!!

Thanks, Sue

Sue joe

WE had a round table for 8...our Travel agent requested it.

Is anyone else having trouble with the boards.....I know I hve responded about 5 times to different things (some of the the same post, but they are not showing up)

Not sure why...but if Im driving anyone else crazy besides me, I apologize

NJSunworshipper....you said you did a boat tour in St. Lucia, did you arrange that once you arrived, or was it something you had prearranged? Could you give me a little more info? We sail the Crown in April, and would love something like that. So great to hear everyone's positive remarks. Glad all of you had such a great cruise!

Sorry, but we didn't book any boats in St Lucia, but last night watched the video that we bought from the ship .... and the videographer went on the Catamaran trip to the Pitons in St Lucia - I will do this excursion next time. It looked absolutely beautiful!

They also stopped on a beach and swam - and snorkelled. looks well worth the money!

Archived